- Reason: Cosmetic
- Current Cup Size: AA
- Desired Cup Size: B
- Body Type: Average
- Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
- Country: Germany
- Listed: December 1, 2019 5:39 pm
- Expires: 113 days, 16 hours
First of all, thank you all for taking the time to read about me. I will be disclosing here my most hidden thoughts. It means the world to me if you read my message in its entirety.
My name is Mihaela, and my breasts that never developed affected every aspect of my life more than I taught. I know many girls here are asking for support to enhance their breasts, to look better or even better.
The difference between me and them is that, I don’t only want to improve my breasts, what I need desperately, is to add breasts to my body, and fulfill a basic requirement of a women’s body, that of having breasts.
The way I look now, I don’t feel like a normal woman, and I lack self-confidence, esteem and I can’t respect myself enough because of this.
Because of not having a feminine body, I haven’t lived my life to the fullest and I haven’t enjoyed my youth so far.
I feel like my life is passing by and I am not living it at its full potential, in a women’s body, because of this part of my body that is missing. But which could be added if you decide to help me.
I do not have the possibility to pay for my surgery because I am studying, so I only work part-time and I use the money to pay for my rent.
Besides this, my parents would never support such a surgery, no matter what arguments I would bring to them. Their reply was that I need to accept myself the way I am because this is how I was born to be.
I feel that you guys are my only hope to be understood and to receive this invaluable help.
The way in which I am currently dealing with my problem is by taking birth control pills. I’ve been taking these pills in the last 8 years, without really needing them in all this time.
How not having breasts affects my personality
1. I wake up almost every morning feeling depressed and extremely agitated at the taught that another day is passing by without really living, and that my life is worthless.
2. I am unable to focus on my other tasks (studies, mini job) and to do things well because I am constantly thinking that I need to solve the basic need of having breasts first, before something else.
3. Now I am very fearful of every action I take. I am fearing to take action because I will get rejected.
4. I feel so worthless that, in a relationship, it’s extremely hard for me to talk to my partner about my needs because I am afraid that he would rather leave me than fulfilling them. Also, if he would do something that makes me feel disrespected, again, is very hard for me to talk to him about that.
How this affects my relationship with men
1. I’ve always had very limited choices for men, which feels incredibly frustrating, because I am a very passionate person and it hurts very much that I am not a good enough option for the men I like because I don’t have breasts.
2. I am not like any other woman who can find a man and get his attention in an instant. For me, it is like a whole struggle to find a partner.
3. Even though in terms of behavior, I have all the qualities of an interesting woman, I know how to behave around men, how to be feminine and seductive, men don’t feel that I worth the effort. Also, they don’t want me for long term relationships. They are interested in me for a year-a year and a half, but they wouldn’t choose me for the long term.
What I give in return for your help
I am begging you, please help me give shape to my body and please give me the possibility to finally look and live like a woman.
This means to me so much that, if you are going to help me live normally, besides keeping you up to date with my progress in life and with pictures of me, I will give you my sincere friendship and moral support for anything you might need.
I am a good listener and advice giver, I am a caring and warm person and I will be there for you when you will need someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on, or a person to encourage you no matter if we meet somewhere or we are having a Skype call.
Thank you in advance for all the help you could provide to me and for taking the time to read about me.